Monday, September 22, 2008

rumbling thots...

Some arguments can spoil a friendship or a relationship to the point of no return...possible ? you think you know someone well enough and feel close enough to say anything and not hide anything...then you end up fighting

...but there is a line and once you crossed the line its very difficult to return to the original situation..."feeling secure relax and confident" maybe we are afraid,cautious and don't want a "repeat of the hurtful fight" but it can never be the same again, or am i being too pessimistic ?

so what do you do ? Try to mend it or keep to yourself and withdraw for a while...but the a while might be too long and it becomes harder to mend. this is especially true if the parties involved are very sensitive people.

Ive always pride myself for being very open,being able to say what i think ( it gets me in trouble lots of time ) and able to accept any opinion as long as it is reasonable, rational and objective. But most people don't like to hear the truth. My problem is that sometimes i "sound" emotional-but I'm not. unfortunately for me that how i speak when i want to get a point across...

So people who are close to me accepts this-but then there are times even the close friends find my argument offensive ( actually its more of the way it is said...) Ive tried to reason this out-a possibility is because of my work-being a consultant it very frustrating when you talk to people who doublespeak all the time, so you stress your point often to get the message across...?

does it matter ? if the "problem" is with someone you dont care-it does not,not to me anyway but if you do care for the person ( close friends,family ) memang pening...

No comments: