Monday, March 26, 2007

Its 5.10pm and Im writing from my office desk,have been around the last few days it started with a trip to Kelantan on Thursday,Friday was in Pontian, Johor n was on the way to Penang and Alor Star on Saturday and was working Sunday in Alor Star !! Dont even know or was not sure what day today is ! Visited several interesting sites today and of course to my fav site. Sometimes I think being on the net and visiting blogs can be very addictive,your mind is contantly travelling and you dont really want to stop,theres so much to see and do and read that you dont feel like stopping...but reality check-theres a thousand and one things to do and responsiblities that has to be carried out.
But i need to discuss on "managing people" because lately im having problems managing my staff. They seem not to understand what Im trying to convey to them because the end result is always different from what i have instructed to them earlier. Maybe its a communication problem,we dont speak the "same" language ? I think in English and talk to myself in English even my prayers are in English ! i feel that im more true when i speak a language that im comfortable with. When they dont undertsand me its difficult to progress at the speed that is required because doing things fast and accurately is important in the consultancy line. Ive always sat down wth them and explain and guide them but still the end results have been less than satisfactory. Its more than just a language and communication problem,its got to do with attitude as well, its a complex subject n i actually would like to discuss it more detail but maybe next time...
I would like to explore a lil more about blogging as well, as i feel i dont really understand all the "intracacies" (sp) involved.

No comments: