Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Its kinda of late for me to be still in the office but ive just finish reading a friends blog and i must say that this friend is an extremely entertaining writer. Reading her stories makes me realise that a good writer has the ability to make the reader feel/experience the same emotions that the writer is/has gone thru or wants the reader to experience. i feel that im no where near the standards that this friend has reached, although i know that the ability to write is a talent that not everyone possess. I hope to have the confidence to let my dear friend read my blog...soon. For now reading her stories and post on her blog is a good an enriching experience-its a very mature an intelligent mind ( witty,funny,,etc) thats creating these writings/stories/experience. I hope to be able to learn to write as well as she does.

No comments: