Wednesday, March 21, 2007

one of the practical trainee in my office came to me and ask why do i like to scream ! i was caught by surprise by this question. No one have actually dared to ask me this question before and here was this nineteen year old asking me,well i was trying to explain to her that i m very passionate abt my work that when things dont turn out right i get very upset not at anyone in particular just at "everything" ! I know it sounds very immature but its the way im used to doing things. i admit its not the best nor right way of doing things but im trying to be less of a screamer when it comes to work. The truth is im actually tired of work,work,work...at my age theres many other things that i rather do but we all have to make a living right ? Maybe its the nature of the Industry that im involved as well, clients dont want "replacement" they want me to appear for presentations,meetings etc so im left with very little time to go through what my staff has done and therefore risk giving substandard work to my clients...so when substandard work reaches my table thats when the screaming begins. But Im learning to slowdown be a lil more relax...

No comments: